We at PDS Legal are committed to building a high-performing team that understands the importance of working collaboratively and effectively with colleagues, clients and counterparties. Therefore, the qualities we value in applying candidates are integrity, commitment to excellence and the ability to forge and maintain relationships.
We are proud to be an open, inclusive workplace that values out-of-the-box thinkers. We provide our associates a range of global opportunities and experience, including assignments that inspire them and help fulfill their long-term personal and professional goals.
Interested candidates may share their resume with us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org , for positions with the New Delhi and Mumbai offices of the firm, respectively.
- Be studying in the 4th or 5th year in colleges that offer the five-year integrated BA–LLB course; or
- Be studying in the 2nd or 3rd year in colleges that offer the three-year LLB course; or
- Have completed your LLM
Application Process and Duration
- We offer internships in 4, 6 and 8 week slots. You should indicate the duration for which you would like to intern with us in your application and we will try our best to accommodate your preference, subject to the availability of internship slots.
- You should apply at least 2 months prior to the joining date.
- You can send your applications for internships to email@example.com for internships with our New Delhi office and to firstname.lastname@example.org for internships with our Mumbai office.